Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Bike Diva Tries Dead Sea Mud Mask
I'm not usually a fan of product reviews written in exchange for free product. But when it's for a product I already use I am open to testing out other brands. I recently had a chance to try out a facial mask by Adovia. The problem I've had with other brands of mud masks is they have a tendency to dry out the skin around my eyes and cheeks.
Adovia's mask contains ingredients including dead sea mud, aloe vera and vitamin C and is suitable for all skin types. I have combination skin - oily on my forehead and nose but a bit dry everywhere else. This mask contains beeswax, Jojoba oil, Evening primrose oil and olive oil, all of which made for a soothing yet cleansing mask.
I applied the product to my entire face, avoiding my eye area, and left on for 15 minutes. I rinsed the mask off with warm water and a clean, soft washcloth. After drying off my face I applied my favorite moisturizer around my eyes and neck. I liked that this mask didn't make my skin feel tight or dried out after I used it.
- Facial mask tightens and purifies pores leaving clear, younger complexion
- Dead Sea mud quickly reduces acne and pimples
- Over 21 minerals present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
- This product comes in a 5.1 ounce tube, which will provide up to 30 treatments
- Can be used as spot treatment & blackhead remover
Do use face masks on a regular basis? What's your favorite brand of facial mask?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Lynn Smythe, AKA Bike Diva