- Penn’s Cycling School Presents: Women’s Cycling Series:
- Who: Women looking to improve their cycling skills and enjoyment.
- When: 5 weeks Monday’s , 20, 27, October 4, 11, (Oct 18- rain date)
- Time: 6:30 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
- Where: Flatwoods Park ( ) Bruce B. Downs entrance parking lot
- What: Experience specialized instruction in a small group to Improve and develop bicycle handling skill, safety maneuvers, group riding skills riding and training techniques. Learn to ride safely in a group and on multi-use trails.
- Taught by Sharon Monahan a (LCI) and USA Cycling-Coach
- Cost: $100.00 (includes materials) Pre registration required, 5 rider minimum to hold clinic, space is limited.
All riders must sign a release form.
All riders must have an approved Helmet and 2 wheeled bicycle in good working order – see your local bicycle shop for tune-up details.
Contact: Sharon Monahan:
Register online: http://www.BikeReg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=11504